These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at www.thelifejolie.com. This blog is a personal blog owned by Jessica Freimann. I grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use:
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines are in place to protect you (the public) from being purposely mislead by advertising that has been paid for by another company. In the interest of full disclosure and transparency and since this blog is a source of income, please be aware of the following:
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation and abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
- I believe in honesty and integrity and hold myself to the highest standard. As such, any and all opinions expressed are my own. Products and services endorsed will only be those that I stand behind and believe are helpful to others. But whether or not I’m getting paid for something I will always give my 100% honest opinion.
- Any compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- All links that stem from an advertisement or sponsored conversation will have the “nofollow” attribute added to it, so that it’s in compliance with Google’s guidelines and policies. By placing any and all advertising orders with The Life Jolie the Advertiser agrees to our Advertising Policy.
- I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on this site. The companies provide ads based on your interests generated based off of your visits across various sites. For more information about this at the Network Advertising Initiative.
I am no expert (as much as I’d like to pretend I am!). My posts on this blog is not error-proof. They are based my views and experiences. If you’re going to attempt any projects, do your own research and take precautions. This blog and I cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury, your personal safety or the outcome of any projects or information learned from this blog.
All content was originally posted at The Life Jolie. All text and content is my property and is rights protected. I can change, replace or remove any content, comments or images without notice at my discretion. Any and all text duplication is strictly prohibited without express written permission. You may link back to this blog and are free to discuss it in a respectful manner. I am not responsible for republished content used without my permission.
All photos were taken by me unless otherwise specified. The photos on The Life Jolie are my property and are rights protected. Use of all images on this blog require express written permission and credit must be given to The Life Jolie along with a link back. Photos may not be edited, changed, or cropped in any way if written permission for use is given. Please reach out to me at thelifejolie at gmail dot com to get permission for any and all photo use. Once permission for use is obtained, failure to link back and credit The Life Jolie as the source of the photo constitutes a copyright violation.
This blog is a place to celebrate all that is pretty in life. Friendly comments are welcome and you are also welcome to disagree in a constructive and respectful way. I reserve the right to remove, not publish, or edit any comments that I deem to be personal attacks, attempts to dispense the personal information of me or anyone else, spam and anything considered to be offensive toward a person or group. Repeat violators may be permanently blocked from commenting. I moderate all of the comments. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me at thelifejolie at gmail dot com.
Conflict of interest:
The Life Jolie does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. All content within this blog reflects my own opinions and experiences and not that of my employer. I can change or update these policies at any time without notice.
For any other inquiries, please contact me at thelifejolie at gmail dot com.