This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
So I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out the perfect father’s day gift for J. While I was struggling for a while with no idea what to do, I think I’ve settled on something awesome (sorry, no spoilers, you’ll have to wait a few weeks!). That being said, I figured I should probably put together my Father’s Day Gift Guide a little earlier because some people like to procrastinate, the way I usually do. I will likely share it on social media again as the day approaches (thank God for Amazon Prime and their 2 day shipping!) but for those of you who are way more organized than I am, here are some awesome ideas:
10 Father’s Day Gifts Under $20:
- Tasting Beer: An Insider’s Guide to the World’s Greatest Drink– Because beer is delicious and if you’re dad is super into it he’ll definitely appreciate this book.
- Instant Read Thermometer– This puppy can be the difference between a perfectly grilled steak and a hockey puck (medium rare for life!). While Dad is likely already the Grill King an instant read thermometer can only make him even better.
- Popular Black Stainless Steel Money Clip– This money clip is sharp. If J were a money clip kind of dude, I would be all over this for him!
- Scotch Solo Gift Set– Here’s a fun gift for the scotch-lover in your life. All of the accessories they need in one nice, neat package.
- Whetstone All-in-One Stainless Steel Golfer’s Tool– I’m loving the all-in-one aspect of the golfer’s tool and it looks pretty nice too!
- Cocoon Grid-It Organizer– This is seriously, so cool, I’m pretty sure I want 5 of these. Grid-it is an organizer for gadgets or as they say an “object retention systems” (much more eloquently than I could have!). This comes in all different sizes and colors at varying price points.
- Hilariously Fancy Socks– Because bacon and ninjas do belong on socks and we should all own a pair or five.
- ESPN Trivia Game– Because trivia is fun and so are sports. While I am not exactly a sports trivia aficionado, I’ll bet this is a fun game!
- MagnoGrip Magnetic Wristband– For the dad who already has all the tools, this is a great unique option that frees up their hands (always a valuable thing!).
- Beer Cooler– This is so cool (see what I did there?!)! You put it into your beer and it keeps it cool without watering it down. I’m pretty sure I want one as well…
How are you honoring the Dad’s in your life?
Linked up at: