This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
Ok guys, you asked and here it is- a list of some of the best gifts for foodies! We all have a foodie in our life, and what’s not to love, food is the best! I tried to focus on Amazon as it’s so easy to order from them, they have a ton of fantastic products and lets not get started on the Prime-factor (most of these items are prime eligible, but not all. Sorry!). Anyway, check this list out!
The Best Gifts for Foodies
Here are the best gifts for foodies:
- Chemex 8-Cup Classic Series Glass Coffeemaker– It you have been on the internet lately, you’ve probably seen this making the rounds! It’s pretty reasonably priced and has crazy-high ratings. And it’s super sleek as well!
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Sparkling Wine Making Kit: Bubbly Starter Set– What’s that? You want to make your own sparkling wine? Me too! So if I give this to you, ya know it’s kind of a gift for me! But seriously, how cool is this for that friend who loves wine and is a little scientific at heart?!
- Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers– This is totally the gift that keeps giving. This is the perfect excuse for the gift recipient to have all their food-loving friends over for a pot luck game night!
- Expanded Double Bento Box by Takenaka– A packed lunch never looked so cute! This is an excellent way for an unconscious foodie friend to watch their portions in style. Added bonus: it’s microwave and dishwasher safe!
- Rhino Wrap Wine Tote TRENDING POP CULTURE – Giving wine is great. Giving wine in a reusable tote is better. Giving wine in a hilarious reusable tote? Priceless.
- Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking, and Curing– Most foodies that I know (at least the ones who eat meat!) love a good Charcuterie platter! Now they can make their own!
- Himalayan Salt Slab Block for BBQ Grilling– This can be used to add delicious flavor when grilling or as a chilled platter for cold hors d’oevres. This is FDA approved and all-natural.
- Boska Holland Geneva Collection Beech Wood Cheese Curler– We all have that friend who’s fancy AF (yes, I went there). Well, their cheese can be as fancy as they are!
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat, A Library of Mini Exotic Chocolate Bars– Chocolate lovers unite! If you love chocolate, then you probably know that any gift with that pretty purple packaging is a very good sign!
- Happy Hour – Set of 3 Scented Candles: Bourbon, Black & Tan, and Champagne– Scented candled that smell like your favorite drinks? Yes please!
- Unicorn Magnum Pepper Mill– A great pepper mill is worth it’s weight in
goldpepper! And this one is really highly rated!
- Obol – The Original Never Soggy Cereal Bowl– Nobody likes soggy cereal. Problem solved!
- FANCY PANZ Portable Casserole Serveware– No need to carry an eyesore or a foil pan to the next potluck, they can now go in style!
- Tovolo Zombies Pop Molds– Popsicles are good but Zombie Pops are better. They also have Dino Pops, Monster Pops, Yeti Pops and a whole slew of other fun ones to choose from!
- YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler– I wouldn’t make this list without including a Yeti. I received one a few months ago and I’ve never looked back. It really is the best (this is an understatement).
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!