This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
I seriously love how much my kids love their food and cooking toys! There is nothing cuter than watching your kid make you a 4 course pretend meal, bring it to you, blow on it and remind you to use your fork like a big girl! Pretend play is such a huge part of a kid’s development and I’m a huge proponent of free play vs. structured play in general, especially at my girl’s young ages. Being such a lover of food myself, it’s important to me to instill a healthy love of food and cooking into my girl’s lives as well. So here are some awesome kids food and cooking toys to help you provide fun and educational gifts for the foodie kid in your life!
Awesome Kids Food and Cooking Toys
Here are some Awesome Kids Food and Cooking Toys:
- My Very First Book of Food– My kids adore board books, especially once they start recognizing the food in there!
- Pidoko Kids Bakery Kiosk Cart | Lemonade Stand Toy Kitchen– So many great pretend play opportunities!
- Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Cake Mountain Playset– My girls have this and they seriously love it! Everything A makes a cake we sing happy birthday and T claps and says “Yay!!”
- My First Play Kitchen Toys Pretend Cooking Toy Cookware Playset-The kids will love that this cookware actually looks like the cookware that the adults use in the kitchen!
- Little Tikes Discover Sounds Kitchen– This is an excellent toy to introduce your baby to kitchen toys and sounds.
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Servin’ Up Fun Food Truck– We all know food trucks are all the rage- start ’em early, I say!
- Little Toader Teething Toys– Regular teethers < Bacon Teethers. These also come in the form of ribs and chicken wings.
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen– There are so many great play kitchens. I think this vintage kitchen is especially cute and an option that won’t make your living room look like it was taken over by children.
- Wood Eats! Pop-Up Toaster Playset– A loves making toast in the morning, so this toaster is the perfect toy option. And best of all, they can make the toast pop up!
- Barbie Food Truck– How could I put together a toy gift guide and not include a Barbie toy? This one is super cute!
- Little Tikes Sizzle and Serve Grill– My girls have this and there is nothing more adorable than watching them grill dinner right next to their father grilling dinner on the real grill.
- Melissa & Doug Sushi Slicing Wooden Play Food Set– I love me some sushi, and any way to get my kids interested is a win!
- Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush and Teether– When my girls were babies, they both loved the banana tooth brush so much. Not only did it feel good on their teething gums but it served as an early introduction to the concept of a toothbrush.
- 6 PCS Carton Wooden Easter Eggs– These eggs just look seriously awesome, I’m thinking T would especially love them!
- Little Treasures Kitchen Kids Play Cutting Fruits and Veggies Fish and Meat Toy Set– Learning to use a knife is great for developing gross motor skills. This option is safe and fun!
- LeapFrog Sweet Treats Learning Café– Have a coffee date with your little one!
- Green Toys Sandwich Shop– I love how these give a ton of different topping options, so they can create the a sandwich they love!
- Wood Eats! Marvelous Mixer Playset– My girls love baking cookies, so this sweet stand mixer seems like a great way for them to pretend to bake!
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!