Christmas shopping got you down? Well don’t worry, the 2020 Holiday Gift Guide is here! I know holiday shopping can sometimes be stressful, so I’m excited to provide you with some killer gift ideas for this year’s holiday shopping.
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
2020 Gift Guide
I know holiday shopping can sometimes be stressful, so I’m excited to provide you with some killer gift ideas for this year’s holiday shopping. My goal here is to simplify the process as much as possible and try to make it effortless and stress-free. When I was looking for gift ideas I prioritized a few things:
- Things I love: I went out of my way to make sure that I was sharing items that I either own and love or that I’ve heard really great things about and want for myself.
- Unique: I wanted to try and find items that not everyone has on their gift guides. There will still be certain things that are popular items, because they are that good, but I tried to make it unique.
- Budget: I tried to keep the budget under $100 and many items are even under $50 (with the exception of the under $20 list, which are designed to be a lower price range).
With so many wanting to avoid the crowds (and the virus!) it seemed like a great idea to put together options that you can buy online.
How to shop this Holiday Gift Guide
To make it as streamlined as possible, I’ve broken down this Christmas gift guide into categories. I encourage you to grab a cup of coffee or tea and take you time scrolling through everything first to get a feel for all your options. And to keep things super easy for you, I’ve also added links below to each section so you can skip categories that don’t apply to you:
Tips for shipping these Christmas gift ideas online
- Keep it organized and make a list! That way you can keep track of who you’ve bought for, what you purchased and how much you spent.
- Get gift receipts. And commit to keeping them on one place where you know you can find them like an envelope in your jewelry box or night stand. That way, you have them available in the event that your gift recipient needs to return or exchange it.
- Order early. Since we’re all spending more time at home, I expect online shopping to be at an all-time high which may cause delays in shipping. If at all possible, get your shopping done early so you don’t have to experience delays. My favorite time to shop is with a nice cup of coffee on Thanksgiving morning while I watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Looking for a Christmas present for a lady in your life? Here are a variety of options perfect for mothers and mother-in-laws, sisters and besties at a variety of price points. Spoil your favorite gals this year!
- Patagonia Better Sweater Quarter Zip Performance Jacket, Nordstrom, $119: I have this in a couple colors and I want more! I live in this all winter long- it’s so warm and totally worth the investment!
- Aerie Offline Warmup High Waisted Legging, Aerie, $39: My husband is the very best at picking gifts for my and he got me some of these leggings last Christmas. They are so good, I went out and immediately bought more! I basically live in these- they’re a really fantastic Lululemon dupe!
- Nordstrom Bliss Push Throw, Nordstrom, $39.50: I am obsessed with the blanket! To the point that I have 4 of them, since we were all fighting over them (I’ve also gifted them to several of my favorite people!). These are the softest blankets and they wash beautifully!
- Tile Starter Pack, Target, $49.99: I don’t know about you, but I constantly lose things- so a product like Tile is ideal, because you can attach it to the item you lose often and it will tell you where it is! This will get your started!
- 14oz. Yeti Mug, Amazon, $24.95: No one likes when their coffee gets cold, so a good mug is key. Yeti makes some seriously solid products, and they look pretty great too!
- Pick-A-Pom Marled Beanie Base, Anthropologie, $34: You gotta love a good winter hat and these are SO pretty!
- Old Navy Thermal-Knit Pajama Leggings for Women, Old Navy, $22: I have lost count of how many pairs of these I own- suffice it to say there are a ton. I wear them all year around and each year I buy a different print for myself!
- Good Morning Guide, Anthropologie, $16.99: Every gal needs to prioritize self care and author Linnea Dunne will show you how in this guide creating the perfect morning routine for your life.
- Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote and Wristlet, Nordstrom, $49: This tote is such a great size for taking to work or using in place of a diaper bag. It comes in a few cute colors and it’s reversible!
- Renee Pitcher, Anthropologie, $38: Ugh, isn’t this the prettiest pitcher? I’d love to put the weekly bouquet of flowers that I buy myself into it!
I don’t know about you, but I have a tough time shopping for my husband- this was far and away the most requested category on Instagram, so I made sure to take extra care to find all sorts of holiday gifts for your husbands, dads, brothers and friends!
- Scosche 300A Car Jumper Power Bank, Target, $79.99: You know how they sell power banks for your phone? Here’s one for your car, and I think this is a genius idea!
- Kan Jam Portable Disc Slam Outdoor Game, Amazon, $39.99: This game is big around here, but I know so many people in other areas who have never heard of this and it’s SO much fun!
- Hot Sauce Kit, Amazon, $54.95: Who doesn’t love hot sauce? Spice things up and gift him this- it would also be a fun date night option!
- LL Bean Wicked Good Genuine Shearling Moccasin Slipper, Nordstrom, $79: These slippers have been Justins fav for years- they’re crazy good quality and so warm. If in between sizes, size up.
- Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager with Heat, Amazon, $49.99: Justin loves massages and if I’m being completely honest, I don’t really love giving them. So I got him this last year and it’s a total win!
- Fam Jam Long Sleeve Thermal Crewneck Pullover, Nordstrom, $25: I love a guy in a simple thermal! It’s cozy and high quality! This runs TTS.
- Crosley Radio Voyager Turntable, Nordstrom, $89.95: If your guy loves music and vinyl, he’ll be all over this turntable!
- Manscaped Lawn Mower 2.0, Target, $49.99: Ok, so this says below the waist grooming right on the package and while that may be what it was designed for, Justin totally cuts his hair with it and is such a fan!
- TABLETOPICS Couples, Amazon, $25: Ditch the screens and enjoy some real quality time together with these Tabletopics cards.
- Patagonia Better Sweater® Zip Jacket, Nordstrom, $139: This was another item that I bought Justin and initially he was unsure. But I swear he wears this every day now! If in between sizes, size up.
- BUG-A-SALT 2.0, Amazon, $67: I got this for Justin a couple years ago and at first, he looked at me like I was nuts, but then he tried it and LOVED it! This shoots individual grains of salt and is meant to be shot at bugs (or your drunk husband’s leg when his beer pong game gets a little too rowdy…).
- Coop Home Goods – Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow, Amazon, $59.99: We refer to these. as “the good pillows” and with good reason! We love them so much that Justin bought a second one and we invested in them for our guest room as well- I’ll never go back to other pillows again!
This gift guide covers younger kids, so preschool up through school age. There are a variety of fun toy and learning holiday presents for all the kids in your life, and these all come kid- approved from my gals!
- Barbie Fantasy Hair Doll With Mermaid & Unicorn Looks, Walmart, $35.85: The minute Tess saw the Walmart Holiday catalog, she said she had to have this- something about unicorns gets my girl every time!
- 5 Surprise Mini Brands! Mini Mart with 4 Mystery Minis, Target, $29.99: Alice is obsessed with Mini Brands, so this is at the top of her list this year.
- Spider-Man Maximum Venom Titan Hero Captain America, Walmart, $17.97: Gotta love Captain America- this one is Also on T’s list!
- EzyRoller Classic Ride On, Amazon, $99: This is one of those genius ideas that I wish I had thought of first. My in-laws gifted these to my girls this summer and every kid who sees them goes nuts for them! You can even add a ski attachment for the winter and lengthen it as your kid gets bigger!
- Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Motorized Track Set, Amazon, $49.99: I bought this for my nephew’s birthday one year and accidentally had it sent to our house. It looked so cool, we decided to keep it and sent him a new one. I’m glad we did, because we all love playing with it!
- Move2Play Pass The Potato Game, Amazon, $17.99: The Easter Bunny put this in Tessa’s basket this year and the girls get suck a kick out of all the sound effects it makes!
- Educational Insights Bright Basics Nest & Stack Cubes, Target, $21.99: This toy seems overly simple but it’s a crowd pleaser with the little ones!
- Kinetic Sand Folding Sandbox, Target, $29.99: This is a major fav around our house- this keeps them busy for so long, especially outside in the summer.
- Greedy Granny, Amazon, $19.99: Let me just say, when we play this game, the giggles are non-stop! It’s a keeper!
- The Floor Is Lava Game, Target, $16.99: Raise your hand if your kids loves the show The Floor is Lava (on Netflix)- mine are obsessed and this is definitely on my list to get them!
- Wooden Name Puzzle, Amazon, $29.99: This is a super adorable, personalized option for a baby or toddler, and educational too!
- Melissa & Doug Scoop & Serve Ice Cream Set, Target, $24.99: Kids love ice cream! This is one of these longevity toys that my kids got really early and still play with!
- Sharper Image Speed Bumper Road Rage RC, Target, $29.99: These looks super fun, I’m pretty sure I want to play with it!
- Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Scrub Tub Animal Toy Set, Amazon, $19.99: Alice picked out a smaller version of this for Tessa’s birthday and both gals loved it so much that I immediately ordered more during quarantine!
Teens and tweens can be another group that are tricky to shop for. So I dug deeps for a bunch of different holiday gift ideas for the older kids and teens in your life.
- Handheld Game Console, Retro Mini Game Player with 400 Classical FC Games, Amazon, $21.99: Classic games without the outrageous price tag!
- Perplexus Epic, 3D Maze Game with 125 Obstacles, Amazon, $32.10: These are pretty challenging and down-right addictive!
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, Target, $14.38: To be honest, I’m sort of excited that this is out! Who doesn’t love the Hunger Games?
- LED Plug-in Curtain String Lights, Target, $15.99: I would have totally lived for these as a teen gal!
- Always Prepared Premium 125 Piece Roadside Emergency Assistance Kit, Amazon, $39.99: Nervous about your teen driving? Grab one of these and restore (at least a little) peace of mind.
- LET’S GO! Wireless Portable Handheld Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone, Amazon, $29.99: While their parents might kill you, be the cool Aunt (or Uncle) and grab them one of these!
- Tamagotchi On, Amazon, $59.99: I freakin love Tamagotchi(s?)- loved them then and love them now. Tween fun for everyone!
- Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families, Amazon, $39.99: Think Cards Against Humanity, but family friendly.
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer, Target, $41.99: I recently got this, and it’s pretty legit. I still do the majority of my drying with my Dyson, but I love bringing this in at the end to add a ton of volume and smooth the top (curly gal probs!).
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset, Target, $49.99: Video games will be much less distracting with a great set of headphones!
- BOMPOW Boys Toys Drone for Kids Remote Control Drone, Amazon, $25.99: Our friends have this and it’s really great value, especially for the price tag! They said they were skeptical at first but were amazed once they got it going!
- Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa Hammock, Amazon, $37.98: I would have lost my mind over this as a teen- so much fun!
- Tulip 27pc Tie-Dye Fashion Kit, Target, $19.99: I love that tie-dye is back in, and so will your older kid!
It’s always good to have ideas for stocking stuffer on hand and I feel like these are some of the best stocking stuffers I’ve come across. I made sure to include ideas for stocking stuffers for men and women as well as some stocking stuffers for kids and teens.
- Krazy Kazoo, Urban Outfitters, $5.00: Fun for the whole family!
- Coiled Hair Tie Set, Anthropologie: $12: These seem like a bit of an investment for hair ties, but they are super high quality and last for a really long time- they’re my ride-or-die hair tie and I use them every day!
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic® Socks, Nordstrom, $15: Barefoot dreams can do no wrong- I love gifting these cozy socks!
- heyday™ 4000mAh Power Bank, Target, $9.99: It’s good to have a powder bank on you, especially for long days out (personal fav- at Disney World!). The ones from this brand at Target have always been good to me!
- World’s Smallest R/C Car, Urban Outfitters, $18.95: Tons of fun, without taking up all your space!
- Beer Yoga, Urban Outfitters, $16: Ok, this is seriously fun!
- Toilet Paper Christmas Ornament, Urban Outfitters, $12: It’s been a rough year, so here’s some levity!
- Dwight Schrute Talking Keychain, Urban Outfitters, $7: Obviously I couldn’t make a gift guide without including something related to The Office!
- Chicken Flingers, Amazon, $12.99: These are a major fav in our home…there may or may not be one that’s been stuck on our (very high) living room ceiling and I’m leaving him until he falls on his own, because you gotta admire is resolve!
- Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy, Amazon, $8.88: An oldie but a goodie- both of my gals went nuts over this as babies, making it my favorite stocking stuffer for babies!
We all have people in our life that we want to grab a little something for. This can be the service people in our lives. Sometimes you need a hostess gift or a teacher gift. Or perhaps you’re searching for gift ideas for secret Santa or White Elephant gift ideas. And of course we cant forget gift ideas for coworkers. Check these ones out!
- ProCase Screen Cleaning Pad Cloth Wipes, Amazon, $10.95: We’ve all got some sort of screen to clean!
- Candle Lighter USB Rechargeable Electric Arc Lighter, Amazon, $9.59: I was recently introduced to these things and not only are the brilliant, they’re also easy on the eyes!
- Cooling Eye Mask Gel Eye Mask, Amazon, $13.50: I have it and I love and it’s so good that even Justin tried it and he loves it. This basically lives in my fridge for whenever I need it!
- Positive Vibes Mug, Anthropologie, $14: Start your morning off right with this gorgeous mug!
- Who’s Most Likely To – A Party Game, Target, $15.99: Ok, this looks seriously fun and I want it.
- 16-Color Toilet Night Light, Amazon, $11.99: No more tripping on your way to the pot! Toilet night light to the rescue!
- Cleaning Gel for Car Detailing Putty, Amazon, $7.99: This stuff is brilliant and we all need it!
- Namika Pinch Bowl, Anthropologie, $10: How pretty are these! They’d make a lovely hostess gift!
- Jade Roller for Face, Amazon, $13.95: So look. We’ve all heard about the jade rollers. And I couldn’t tell you if they work or not, but man do they feel good on my skin, especially in the morning. So that puts me right on board with it!
- Playing Cards Tin Gifting Set, Target, $12.99: This couldn’t be cuter- and a great way to get a game started!
Of course I couldn’t leave out gift ideas for cooks- foodie gifts are totally my jam and I had so much fun putting together a list of my favorite kitchen gifts!
- Acacia Salt Cellar, Crate and Barrel, $25: This is similar to the one I have and I love it- I fill it with Morton’s Course Kosher Salt.
- ThermoPro TP-17 Dual Probe Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer, Amazon, $26.99: I have this digital thermometer and it is SO good! You can use two probes at once, keep it in the meat while it’s in the oven- I even use it for deep frying!
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons, Williams Sonoma, $50: A good set of measuring cups and spoons are important and my favorites are by All Clad.
- OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop 3-Pack, Amazon, $39.99: Cookies scoops seem like a small thing, but they are a game changer- equal cookie sizes means evenly baked cookies!
- Prep Series Cutting Boards by Epicurean, Amazon, $22.95: Favorite. Cutting board. EVER! I registered for these for my wedding and I’ve used them constantly ever since. That was over 11 years ago and they’re still going strong!
- Set of 4 Schott Zwiesel Sensa White Wine Glasses, Pottery Barn, $84: My sister registered for these and received them at her bridal shower- they are soooooo nice and it kind of makes me want to find a reason to have a pottery barn registry!
- Wooden Cooking Utensil Set, Amazon, $27.79: These are so beautiful!
- Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor, Amazon, $39.95: This is something I received and a gift and thought I’d never use- boy was I wrong! I use it much more than my large food processor. This is a must-have!
- Pyrex Mickey Mouse- The True Original Food Storage, Amazon, $39.99: I love pyrex and I love Disney- this is a match made in heaven!
- Lazy Susan Organizers, Set of 4, Amazon, $29: I got these to reorganize my hot mess Lazy Susan and they’re SO great!