Need some insanely delicious options to take your snacking to the next level? Check out these killer homemade salsa recipes! The hardest part will be deciding which to try first!
I love a good salsa recipe. Sure, store-bought salsa is great in a pinch. But it’s so darn easy to make your own homemade salsa recipe! So I’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best homemade salsa recipes out there from a ton of fantastic food bloggers!
Killer Homemade Salsa Recipes
- 10 Minute Shrimp Salsa – Modeled after Bubba Gump Shrimp Company’s Shakin’ Shrimp Cocktail this is a definite crowd pleaser!
- Chipotle Bacon & Corn Salsa – You had me at bacon!
- Tropical Avocado Salsa – I love the idea of mixing fruit and avocado!
- 5 Minute Avocado Chipotle Salsa – I bet the chipotle flavor makes this even more delicious than your average fresh salsa recipe!
- Easy Strawberry Salsa – Dessert of snack!? Don’t care, I’ll eat it all either way!
- Hatch Chile Salsa Verde – Pretty and delicious!
- Roasted Corn Salsa – Easy, peasy and also goes perfectly on this Copycat Panera Bread BBQ Chicken Salad
- Radish and Lime Salsa – Radishes seem like the perfect crunch addition to a spring salsa!
- Watermelon Salsa – To me, it’s not summer without Watermelon. I’d eat this whole bowl out by the pool!
- Cowboy Caviar – This is a classic that goes fast at parties!
- Italian Tomato Salsa – Since I am an Italian gal, I’d be remiss if I didn’t include this tasty looking Italian salsa!
- Homemade Peach Salsa – The perfect late-summer snack to eat through that giant bushel of peaches you just couldn’t resist!
- Fresh Cucumber Salsa – Perfect for a hot summer night!
- Grilled Corn & Black Bean Salsa -Imagine the great, smoky flavor that grilling the corn adds!
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!