No need to go to a restaurant to get a delicious salad! Check out these super salads you can make at home!
I love all different types of salads, but I regret that I don't make them nearly enough! And when I do, it's often the same lettuce-tomato-cucumber-tuna-balsamic combo. Which is delicious, but it's nice to branch out too!
So I threw together a list of some of the most delicious and easy salad recipes out there. These bloggers have taken a simple salad and turned it into a killer meal. The hardest part will be deciding which one to try first!
- Copycat Panera Bread BBQ Chicken Salad
- Broccoli Edamame Salad with Miso Dressing
- Delicious Winter Fennel Salad
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Winter Pear, Pomegranate, & Swiss Salad
- Grapefruit Zucchini Noodle Kale Salad with Grapefruit Ginger Vinaigrette
- Roasted Beet Salad with Feta and Dill
- Watermelon Radish Orange Salad with Goat Cheese and Pistachios
- Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe with Ground Beef
- Greek Quinoa Salad with Chicken
- Superfoods Salad with Champagne Honey Vinaigrette
- Winter Salad with Sage Vinaigrette
- Crab Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don't forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn't your style, bookmark this post!
Let's keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!