Here’s what we did this weekend:
- A is all about finding magazines and pulling them all out.
- Macie gave A’s bouncer a whirl. she was NOT a fan.
- Hunter was sitting with Justin and Just asked him if he wanted to feed A and he immediately said yes. This photo was taken right after he said “this is great!” and he kept telling everyone in the room how great it was and what a pretty girl A is. And then my ovaries exploded from all the cute. He’s going to be the best big brother!
- In the mornings, J lets A play with the giant containers of tic tacs that he keeps next to his bed. She loves this and hasn’t figured out how to open them (yet).
- On Saturday night I brought A into the kitchen to feed her and J was asking where the remote was. I looked over at A and there was our answer.
- My sweet girl right before she devoured a pancake at the diner.
- A trying her hardest to get Aunt Nicci’s beer (sorry A, it’s going to be a while before you get that!)