Herb Grilled Pork Chops are my absolute favorite way to enjoy grilled pork chops. Super quick and easy to make and mouthwateringly delicious (especially when dipped in applesauce!).
Herb Grilled Pork Chops
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
When we lived in Vegas, we enjoyed dinner with my in-laws quite often. Partly because we lived with them for a little while until we could find an apartment and mostly because we enjoyed the quality time.
One thing I love is when my father-in-law makes pork chops on the grill. He is definitely the one who taught Justin how to master grilling because everything he makes comes off tender, juicy and perfectly cooked.
When J's mother seasons meat for grilling, this is one of her (and our) go-to ways to season it. A little salt and pepper. A little garlic powder. And some Herbes de Provence. And a whole lot of delicious!
Questions about grilled boneless pork chops:
How long should I leave pork chops on the grill? This will vary based on the thickness of your chop. Ours were around an inch in thickness and we cooked them for around 5 minutes per side. My best advice is keep and eye on them and temp them.
- What is the ideal temperature for pork chops to be cooked to? Pork chops can be cooked to 145 degrees. This will give you a tender, juicy chop that is safe to eat.
- How hot should the grill be? We heat ours to around medium high or just a little bit under that.
- Can I use bone-in pork chops? Yes! Grilled bone in pork chops are also delicious!
- Can I use different herbs? Absolutely, use whatever herbs you prefer!
Herb Grilled Pork Chops
- Cooking spray
- 4 Boneless or bone in pork chops, a little more than one inch thick
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Herbes de Provence
- Remove from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes prior to grilling.
- Spray the grill with cooking spray and preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Herbes de Provence.
- Place meat on the grill.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side, turning once (this time will vary based on your grill and the thickness of the meat so keep an eye on it).
- Remove the meat to a clean plate and tent with foil. Rest for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it 🙂 I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions!
Looking for some other easy pork chop recipes?
- Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops
- Brown Sugar Bourbon Pork Chops Recipe
- Drunken Pork Chops
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!