Stop what you're doing and go make the Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. This is not a drill!
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
Do you guys know I've been working on this Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry recipe since this time last year? Well "working on" isn't the best word for it. Because I actually got this recipe to right where I wanted it but I had a few photography problems.
At that point, I didn't really own any piping tips (bad food blogger, right? I know.). So being the scrappy, get-it-done gal that I am, I figured I'd put it into a ziplock back and "pipe it" that way into the strawberries. And in theory this was an excellent idea because it was certainly an easy way to work with what I had and get the cheesecake filling into the strawberries.
Except as I was piping, I realized that they resembled a certain emoji that we all know and love. I'll give you some clues: it's brown, it's got a swirl on top and it's got a happy little smile. That's right, my friends. Because, it was chocolate cheesecake filling, it looked like poop emoji stuffed strawberries. For Valentine's Day. I'm so romantic.
Needless to say, I couldn't photograph them and put them onto the blog. And I also couldn't seem to get my act together enough to get some piping tips and take photos that didn't look like they involved fecal matter. So I shelved the recipe until this year in favor of some other recipes.
But here we are, one year later and I'm definitely more prepared. I'm super excited to share these because they're totally delicious and insanely easy to make. These did not last long in our house- the girls were especially excited to see them because strawberries are one of their favorite things to eat and so is chocolate!
Now you'll want to make sure that you're creating a flat enough base on the bottom of the strawberry that it will stand up on it's own. It really looks harder than it is. And it's a no bake dessert that looks like you put a ton of effort into them- these are a total show stopper and an excellent way to show your love to friends and family. Or to wow your guests at your next party.
Here are some other killer Valentine's Day recipes to check out:
Easy Chocolate Pudding Cupcakes
Triple Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe Ever
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Bites
No Bake Chocolate Dessert Lasagna (Lush)
Easy Ritz Cracker Toffee
Chocolate Nutella Fudge
Chocolate Mousse Truffle Shots
Chocolate Pound Cake
Red Velvet Bundt Cake with Kahlua Ganache
Flourless Black Bean Brownies
Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- 1 paring knife
- 1 pastry tip
- 1 pastry bag
- 1 pound strawberries cleaned and tops removed
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- Use a paring knife to carefully hollow out the wider part of the strawberry (the top where you have already removed the stem). Take care not to go too deep.
- Carefully shave a small portion off the bottom of the strawberry to flatten it so that it will stand up.
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, melted chocolate and vanilla extract until well combined and smooth.
- Place the cheesecake mix into a piping back with a decorative tip at the bottom.
- Carefully pipe the cheesecake filling into each other the strawberries.
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles onto the cheesecake stuffed strawberries and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
Here's another favorite recipe featuring strawberries:
I also love this recipe featuring strawberries:
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don't forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn't your style, bookmark this post!
Let's keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!