Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a seriously easy side dish with a tasty kick of flavor. Just toss your broccoli florets with a few simple ingredients, pop them in the oven and you’ve go a deliciously addictive side dish!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
We eat a lot of broccoli around here. I think, as a parent, when you find a veggie the whole family will eat- a unicorn veggie- you find yourself making it a lot. Obviously, our unicorn veggie is broccoli.
And while steamed broccoli tends to be the go-to, I also love roasting it. Oven roasted broccoli takes on the most fantastic flavor and texture. It’s simple enough for a weeknight meal but special enough to serve alongside a holiday dinner. And with ingredients that you already have on hand (and very few at that!).
Tips for how to cook broccoli in the oven
- Line the pan with parchment or a silicone liner- this will help provide easier clean up!
- Cut the broccoli florets to be all around the same size for even cooking.
- When you’re mixing the ingredients, be sure to mix really well so everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the broccoli in an even, single layer on the pan. If the pan is overloaded, the broccoli will steam and won’t get the nice texture you want. If necessary, split it between two pans.
- Taste it for seasoning and adjust as necessary before.
Frequently asked questions about baked broccoli
- Can you reheat roasted broccoli? Yes, although the texture is best right out of the oven.
- How do you reheat roasted broccoli? Either place it back in the oven until heather through or in a non-stick saute pan.
- How long does it last? 4-5 days covered in the refrigerator.
- Can this be made ahead? Yes, it’s an excellent meal prep option.
Make it a meal!
A few great recipes to round out and complete this meal would be:
- Drunken Steak
- Easy Meatloaf and Potatoes Dinner
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
- Four Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Cherry Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a seriously easy side dish with a tasty kick of flavor. Just toss your broccoli florets with a few simple ingredients, pop them in the oven and you've go a deliciously addictive side dish!
- 4-5 cups broccoli florets cut to 2 inch pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Kosher salt to taste optional
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
In a large bowl all ingredients. Until the broccoli is well coated.
Spread broccoli in a single layer on the pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the broccoli is fork tender.
Taste for seasoning and if needed add kosher salt to taste.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it 🙂 I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @thelifejolie so I can share it <3
Other recipes featuring broccoli:
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!