This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
If you love food as much as I do, then you may often find it hard to choose one favorite in a broad category of foods. This is a constant dilemma in my life (the struggle is real!).
Being a lover of all things cooking and recipe-creation related, there is an obvious silver lining in this situation: the ability to create recipes that combine some amazing foods. One example would be these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mini Pies.
I literally love everything about this concept. There are so many wins! Let’s review:
- The genius combination of two amazing desserts: all-american pumpkin pie and creamy cheesecake.
- Delicious flavors like pumpkin and candied pecans to get you in the mood for fall festivities and the upcoming holiday season.
- An easy and effortless dessert that uses minimal ingredients.
- Super quick to whip up; I’m talking a few minutes and minimal effort. Hello, no-bake pies!
- The versatility to be a simple afternoon snack while also being decadent enough to bring to a holiday party.
- Let me say it again, for good measure: Pumpkin. Cheesecake.
To be honest, I’m not sure why you haven’t dropped everything and started making these already. You can even get your kids involved!
There are a few key things that make these mini pies so quick and easy. The fact that these are no-bake takes so much of the hassle out of making them, all thanks to a couple simple items.
Your base is a pre-made mini graham cracker pie crust, which takes the struggle out of making a pie crust without sacrificing flavor.
And speaking of flavor, the other half of my no-bake dynamic duo is Dannon Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt. This helps make it healthier while adding so much amazing flavor!
When you combine this yogurt with cream cheese and a few other great ingredients the result is the most delicious pumpkin cheesecake filling. It’s smooth and delicious with the great pumpkin flavor that we all crave at this time of year.
These taste fantastic if you eat them immediately after you whip them up. But you can also chill them to achieve a texture that’s firm and creamy, almost like a traditional cheesecake. This makes them a great make-ahead option as well. You really can’t go wrong either way.
Now I could have just stopped there, but there are a few things that make these even better. Crushed candied pecans add the perfect amount of crunch.
And what pie would be complete without Reddi-whip®? I can’t think of a better way to make pie even more delicious than by adding a generous dollop. It looks gorgeous and tastes even better!
The day I made these was even more special because I pulled A out of daycare early to have a “Big Girl Day” without her baby sister. I brought her with me to Walmart to pick up all the ingredients, which were super easy to find!
While my gal loves to shop and cook, I’m pretty sure her favorite part was eating them! I’m also sure yours will be too, once you see how easy and delicious they are! And don’t forget to grab this coupon, because discounts are never a bad thing.
What will you be making these pies for? An after school snack? A holiday gathering? Just because? Tell me more!
Serves 1 pie
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 3 containers of Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt® (5.3 oz. each)
- 6 oz. of cream cheese, softened (30 seconds in the microwave should take care of this)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp. of confectioner's sugar
- 6 mini graham cracker crusts
- 1/2 cup of candied pecans + 6 more pretty ones for garnish
- Place the Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt®, cream cheese, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie seasoning and the confectioner's sugar into a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until well combined (about a minute or two).
- Spoon the yogurt mixture into your mini graham cracker crusts and use the spoon to smooth and swirl the tops. Set them aside for a moment.
- Crush up your candied pecans. I did this by placing them into a zipper sandwich bag and using my meat tenderizer to hammer them down to a little bigger than a crumb size.
- Sprinkle these onto the top of each pie.
- Spray a generous dollop of Reddi-wip® onto the top of each pie and garnish with a whole candied pecan.
These can be made ahead and chilled. For best results, chill the Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt®, Reddi-wip® and cream cheese first.
This post was sponsored by Collective Bias and it’s advertiser but as always, the opinions are 100% mine. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support this blog. For more information, please see my disclaimer.
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!