Make this Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe for the holidays- they’re no-bake, seriously easy and totally delicious!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
If you love food as much as I do, then you may often find it hard to choose one favorite in a broad category of foods. This is a constant dilemma in my life (the struggle is real!). Being a lover of all things cooking and recipe-creation related, there is an obvious silver lining in this situation: the ability to create recipes that combine some amazing foods. One example would be these no bake pumpkin cheesecake mini pies.
Think about it, you’ve got the genius combination of two amazing desserts: all-American pumpkin pie and creamy cheesecake. Delicious flavors like pumpkin and candied pecans. to get you in the mood for fall festivities and the upcoming holiday season. Minimal ingredients for maximum flavor. They come together quickly and are perfect for the holidays. What’s not to like?!
I made these using Pumpkin Pie flavored yogurt. This helps make it healthier while adding so much amazing flavor! When you combine this yogurt with cream cheese and a few other great ingredients the result is the most deliciously easy pumpkin cheesecake filling. It’s smooth and delicious with the great pumpkin flavor that everyone seems to crave at this time of year.
Now I could have just stopped there, but there are a few things that make these even better. Crushed candied pecans add the perfect amount of crunch. And what pie would be complete without whipped cream? I can’t think of a better way to make pie even more delicious than by adding a generous dollop. It looks gorgeous and tastes even better!
Tips for making mini pumpkin pie cheesecake
- Use a stand mixer or hand mixer to make the filling. Work smarter, not harder.
- When I spoon the filling into the mini pie crusts, I smoothed it quickly then used the spatula to swirl the tops. Don’t be worried about making it perfect, you’ll be sprinkling the broken up candied pecans over the top.
- I made life easier by using canned whipped cream, but it doesn’t hold it’s shape as long as homemade whipped cream, so be sure to do that step just before serving.
- Use a meat mallet to crush up the candied pecans. I place them in a plastic zipper bag first to keep things clean.
Frequently asked questions about this mini pumpkin cheesecake recipe
- Can I make one big pie instead? Sure! Purchase a regular size graham cracker crust and pace the filling in there. I still recommend adding the toppings just before serving, though.
- What if I don’t want to use nuts? No problem, leave them out. It’ll still be delicious!
- Can I freeze pumpkin cheesecake? Yes! Just make sure you pull it out 10-15 minutes prior to serving to make it a little easier to cut.
- Do I need to cover these in the refrigerator if I’m not serving them right away? Yes, that would be a good idea.
- Will the cheesecake firm up in the fridge? Not a ton. No bake cheesecake tends to be softer than a baked cheesecake. If you want it to be firm, I’d recommend freezing it (which would also be so good, just a different texture).
- Can I ditch the crust and serve this as a pumpkin cheesecake dip? Yes, it would be a delicious dip! I’d serve it with whole graham crackers on the side for dipping.
Make this Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe for the holidays- they're no-bake, seriously easy and totally delicious!
- 3 5.3 ounce containers Pumpkin Pie flavored yogurt
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (you can zap it for 30 seconds in the microwave)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 6 mini graham cracker crusts (or one large one)
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, crushed + 6 of the pretties
- 1 can whipped topping
Place the yogurt, cream cheese, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie seasoning and the confectioner's sugar into a large bowl and beat with mixer until well combined (about a minute or two).
Spoon the yogurt mixture into the mini graham cracker crusts and use the spatula to smooth and swirl the tops. Set aside.
Sprinkle crushed candied pecans onto the top of each mini cheesecake. Refrigerate covered until you're ready to serve.
Spray a generous dollop of whipped topping onto the top of each mini cheesecake and garnish with a whole candied pecan. Serve immediately.
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it 🙂 I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions!
Other easy pumpkin dessert recipes include:
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!