This Pomegranate Thyme Baked Brie Appetizer recipe is as simple to make as it is delicious!
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
The only thing. better than Brie cheese is baked brie. Perfectly creamy and melty and served with fresh sliced baguette or fruit. It's the easiest way to get a killer appetizer that people flock toward with bare-minimal effort!
I created a Pomegranate and Thyme Baked Brie appetizer for a great holiday starter. I've always loved how Brie pairs with sparkling wines and the way they both bring out the best and most delicious flavors in each other.
Pomegranates have been popping up all over the grocery store lately and I'm not even sad about it. They have the most fantastic tangy burst when you bite into them. which plays really nicely next to the creamy texture of the brie. Add in some fresh thyme for a bit of herby-spiciness and a sweet drizzle of honey and you have a seriously easy appetizer that feels extra special with very little effort on your part.
Now, in these parts pomegranates are only available in the winter. But this awesome appetizer would also be great with fresh summer berries! I like to spread it on toasted baguette with a light drizzle of olive oil!
Discover the secret to hosting Thanksgiving without all the stress! Prepsgiving is your FREE guide to making a delicious Thanksgiving feast the easy way.
Pomegranate and Thyme Baked Brie Appetizer
- 1 8-10 ounce wheel of triple creme brie
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh thyme chopped
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a couple baking pans with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Place the brie on one of the pans and into the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- On the other pan, line the baguette slices up in a single layer and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- When the first 10 minutes are up, place the pan of baguette slices onto the other oven rack and continue baking the brie and baguette slices for another 10 minutes.
- Remove all items from the oven.
- Carefully transfer the brie to your serving plate.
- Top the brie with pomegranate seeds, a sprinkle of fresh chopped thyme and a drizzle of honey, all to taste.
- Serve immediately with the baguette.
Make it a meal!
A few great recipes to round out and complete this meal are:
- Spinach and Feta Stuffed Christmas Bread
- Candied Pecans
- Roast Turkey Thighs for Two
- French Onion Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Savory Sauteed Green Beans
- Apple Spice Muffins
- Orange Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Shrimp with Pesto and Prosciutto
- Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
Another favorite cheese appetizer is:
I also love these cheese appetizers:
Broccoli Rabe and Ricotta Crostini
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don't forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn't your style, bookmark this post!
Let's keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Leave a Reply