Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza is a classic appetizer that is a fresh and delicious mainstay at any party! And best of all, it’s super easy to throw together!
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
So I recently had a thought. If you haven’t been to a party with crescent roll pizza then was it even a party? I didn’t think so. I feel like this fresh and tasty appetizer, also called cold veggie pizza, is a mainstay dish-to-pass at any party or get-together.
And why not? This crescent roll veggie pizza is seriously quick and easy to make. It brings a real nice freshness next to all the typically heavier party/game day fare you typically find at the apps and snacks table. And people are always returning for seconds, so you know it’s going to be a popular option. So naturally I had to share our take on this classic recipe so that you can get in on the fun!
Tips for making this Veggie Pizza recipe
- If it’s available at your store, get the crescent roll sheet. It’ll totally save you the hassle of having to carefully remove and roll all the precut crescent rolls together. If it’s not available, the crescent rolls will totally work as well.
- Soften the cream cheese mixture to make it easier to combine with the other ingredients.
- I spread the cream cheese mixture on but cut this into pieces before adding the toppings to make it as easy as possible.
- If you’re serve a lot of people, cut the pieces smaller to feed more.
- Feel free to mix up the toppings based on your tastes! have fun with this.
- And make sure to chop the toppings small enough to be manageable for eating, but still big enough that you’re not eating crumbs.
Frequently asked questions about making this Veggie Pizza recipe
- Can you make veggie pizza the night before? You can totally bake off the dough and make the cream cheese mixture the night before and then assemble, cut and add toppings before serving.
- What toppings are on a veggie pizza? I personally like the combo of the broccoli, grape tomatoes, black olives, shredded carrots and cheddar cheese.Feel free to mix up the toppings based on your tastes! Have fun with this.
- Do I have to use dill? No, if you have another herb that you like better, you can use that.
Make it a meal!
A few great recipes to round out and complete this meal would be:
- Bloody Mary Cheeseball
- BBQ Crock Pot Meatballs
- Easy Instant Pot Chili
- Garbage Plate
- BLT Ranch Flatbread Pizza
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Mixing bowl
- Stand mixer or Hand mixer
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Sheet pan
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza is a classic appetizer that is a fresh and delicious mainstay at any party! And best of all, it's super easy to throw together!
- 2 packages crescent roll sheets (or 2-3 packages crescent rolls)
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Grated carrot
- Black olives, sliced
- Broccoli florets, diced
Spread crescent roll sheets onto sheet pans and bake as per package directions (if you're using crescent rolls, push them together at the seams to make one crust). Cool completely.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and dried dill until well combined and smooth.
Spread in an even layer over the crusts.
Cut into small pieces and garnish with the toppings. Refrigerate until serving.
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it 🙂 I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @thelifejolie so I can share it <3
Other fresh appetizer recipes are:
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!