Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza is a classic appetizer that is a fresh and delicious mainstay at any party! And best of all, it's super easy to throw together!
Crescent Roll Pizza
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
So I recently had a thought. If you haven't been to a party with crescent roll veggie pizza then was it even a party? I didn't think so. I feel like this fresh and tasty appetizer, also called cold veggie pizza, is a mainstay dish-to-pass at any party or get-together.
And why not? This veggie pizza is seriously quick and easy to make. It brings a real nice freshness next to all the typically heavier party/game day fare you typically find at the apps and snacks table. And people are always returning for seconds, so you know it's going to be a popular option. So naturally I had to share our take on this classic recipe so that you can get in on the fun!
Tips for making this Veggie Pizza recipe
- Soften the cream cheese mixture to make it easier to combine with the other ingredients.
- I spread the cream cheese mixture on but cut this into pieces before adding the toppings to make it as easy as possible.
- If you're serve a lot of people, cut the pieces smaller to feed more.
- Feel free to mix up the toppings based on your tastes! have fun with this.
- And make sure to chop the toppings small enough to be manageable for eating, but still big enough that you're not eating crumbs.
Helpful ingredient information:
- Crescent rolls: If it's available at your store, get the crescent roll sheet. It'll totally save you the hassle of having to carefully remove and roll all the precut crescent rolls together. If it's not available, the crescent rolls will totally work as well.
- Creamy topping: This creamy "sauce" consists of cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and dried dill.
- Toppings: This is where it gets fun- you can totally mix it up and add whatever veggie pizza toppings are your favorite. I typically go with broccoli, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, black olives and shredded cheddar cheese. But be creative and add what you love!
Can this be made ahead?
Yes, it can be made up to a day in advance
Do I have to use dill?
No, if you have another herb that you like better, you can use that.
Leftovers and storage:
This will last up to 3 days covered in the refrigerator.
Ingredients you can prep ahead:
- Bake crescent roll dough
- Combine cream cheese mixture
- Vegetable toppings
- Mixing bowl
- Stand mixer or Hand mixer
- Chef's knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Sheet pan
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it 🙂 I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @thelifejolie so I can share it <3
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
- 2 packages crescent roll sheets (or 2-3 packages crescent rolls)
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ packet ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Grated carrot
- Black olives, sliced
- Broccoli florets, diced
- Spread crescent roll sheets onto sheet pans and bake as per package directions (if you're using crescent rolls, push them together at the seams to make one crust). Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and dried dill until well combined and smooth.
- Spread in an even layer over the crusts.
- Cut into small pieces and garnish with the toppings. Refrigerate until serving.