Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars: an easy no-bake dessert. If two of your favorite desserts, Rice Krispy Treats and Snickerdoodle Cookies had a baby, these would be it. They're an ooey-gooey, crispy snack the whole family will love!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
While I'm not a lover of cereal (most get soggy too quickly for me!) but Cinnamon Toast Crunch has always been my favorite cereal. This is probably because my mom used to make us cinnamon toast as kids for a breakfast treat. So a cinnamon sugar covered cereal way right up my alley, but more as a snack to preserve the crunch.
Since you guys loved my S'mores Bars so much, I knew that another cereal bar was a good idea. Especially now that it's summer! I mean, who doesn't love a good no-bake dessert? And this one is crazy easy with only 4 ingredients!
Tips for making Cinnamon Cereal Bars
- Spray the 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper that's long enough to come up over the sides. This will allow you to remove it in one piece so it will be easier to cut them into bars.
- I prefer to use salted butter because that little bit of salt adds extra delicious flavor.
- Don't make your heat any higher than medium- no one likes burnt butter!
- The cooking spray also comes in handy to coat your spoon before stirring the marshmallows to help prevent sticking.
- Make sure you stir it so that everything is well combined- don't worry, you'll only spend a couple minutes stirring.
Can you make these ahead?
Totally, I typically make them a day ahead. This also gives them more time to set.
Can I use large marshmallows instead of minis?
Sure! You can use one 10 ounce package of Jet Puffed marshmallows is you'd prefer.
Are cereal bars healthy?
Some might be, but these are not. But everything in moderation, right?
How do you store Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars?
I store them in a parchment-lined airtight container at room temperature. These are very sticky, so place them in single layers with parchment paper between each layer.
Ingredients for making this Snickerdoodle Cereal Bars Recipe
- Cooking spray
- Salted butter
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
- Cooking spray
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper, leaving some extra paper over the sides (this makes it easy to pull it out of the pan once it's set to cut it).
- Melt butter over medium heat in pot. Once it's melted, reduce the heat to low.
- Add marshmallows to the pot. Spray a mixing spoon with cooking spray and continuously stir until marshmallows are fully melted.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the cereal. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared 13 x 9 pan. With an additional piece of parchment paper, gently press it down into an even layer in the prepared pan (you may need to hold the bottom paper in place to keep it from moving all around).
- Cool completely and once set, pull the bar out of the pan in once piece using the parchment paper and slice. Store in an air tight container and enjoy!
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it ? I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions!
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!