Make this 2 Ingredient Pepperoni Dip- it's a killer make ahead dip that keeps everyone coming back for seconds!
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
I actually tried this dip a number of years ago at an old job. It was basically a humdrum telemarketing job, so to try and make things more fun, they would frequently do things in the office like food days, where everyone would bring in a dish to pass. A coworker brought this sour cream dip and I was curious about it. And then I tried it and couldn't stop eating it so I begged my coworker for the recipe.
I was super happy to find out that unlike other dip recipes, this one took about 5 minutes of my time to put together and is best served made ahead. This is perfect for game day or a party where you need an easy make ahead option that people will love.
Tips for making Pepperoni Chip Dip
- You'll want to chop the pepperoni really small- I use a food processor or mini prep processorand it makes the process super easy!
- This is definitely best made the night before and refrigerated covered. It's lets all the flavors come together.
- Give it a nice stir before serving.
Frequently asked questions about making this pepperoni sour cream dip recipe
- What do you serve this dip with? It can be served as a sour cream chip dip but I personally like it with sliced baguette or chunks of rye bread.
- Can I make it the day-of? You can, but it gets more flavorful if it sits in the fridge.
- How long does this dip last? This will last up to a week covered in the refrigerator.
- Can you use a knife to chop up the pepperoni? You can, it'll just take longer because you want it to be finely chopped (like pepperoni crumbs!).
- Can I use light or fat free sour cream? Yes, it's all about personal preference?
- Can I use greek yogurt to make it a healthier dip? Yes you can, just know it'll change the flavor slightly. And if you'd rather use veggies to dip, that also tastes great!
Make it a meal!
A few great recipes to round out and complete this meal would be:
- Bloody Mary Cheeseball
- BBQ Crock Pot Meatballs
- Easy Instant Pot Chili
- Garbage Plate
- BLT Ranch Flatbread Pizza
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 pint sour cream
- Bread or chips for dipping
- Place the pepperoni slices into a food processor (or do it in batches in a mini prep processor). Chop until the pepperoni is around the size of crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix the pepperoni with the sour cream until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir and serve with bread or chips.
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it 🙂 I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @thelifejolie so I can share it <3
Other great dip recipes are:
You can find a full index of my recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow The Life Jolie on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration!
Or if Pinterest isn’t your style, bookmark this post!
Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group!